Family Violence Policy
Powershop is committed to providing confidential and respectful assistance to customers experiencing family violence. Our family violence policy has been developed to assist you if you have been impacted by family violence.
If you have been impacted by family violence, we encourage you to reach out to one of the below support services for specialised assistance:
- 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732) – specialise in providing support to all people who may be affected by family violence.
- Lifeline (13 11 14) – offer services to those experiencing a personal crisis or are thinking about suicide.
- Relationships Australia (1300 364 277) – offer support groups for both abusive and abused partners.
- Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline (1800 019 123) – provide dedicated assistance for Aboriginal people, including those affected by Family
State Government support services:
- Victoria – orangedoor.vic.gov.au/contact
- New South Wales (1800 656 463) – www.facs.nsw.gov.au/domestic-violence
- South Australia (1800 800 098) – www.sa.gov.au/topics/family-and-community/safety-and-health/domestic-violence-and-sexual-assault/support-services
- Queensland (1800 811 811) – www.qld.gov.au/community/getting-support-health-social-issue/support-victims-abuse/domestic-family-violence
Our recent award. Take a look - we're not shy!
Winners of Roy Morgan’s Customer Satisfaction Awards 2019-2021.
One of our favourite awards from our trophy cabinet:
Postcode entered is outside Victoria.
Would you like to switch your search to New South Wales?