Electric Vehicle Tariff
Charge your electric vehicles overnight, between the hours of 12am – 4am. Available in VIC, NSW, QLD & SA.
Our super off-peak tariff to support the growth of electric vehicles, encouraging Powershoppers to charge up instead of fill up.
This offer is not available in conjunction with other promotional offers.
1. You are an existing Powershop customer.
2. You will need to have a smart meter.
3. Your meter will need to be on a Time of Use tariff
4. You will need to charge an EV at this address
If you don’t have one installed, you can call 1800 312 700 to sign up and get smart meter installation assistance.
- The electric vehicle plan includes a peak, off-peak, and super off-peak times (12am to 4am).
- The energy rate for the super off-peak is cheaper than the standard off-peak rate. This enables you to cost effectively charge your electric vehicles overnight.
Postcode entered is outside Victoria.
Would you like to switch your search to New South Wales?