If you have a problem, complaint or just some feedback, we’d love to hear from you. We’ll do our best to sort things out as soon as practical.

How to contact us

You can view our Standard Dispute Resolution Procedure here. This outlines the objectives and principles of Powershop’s complaint process, as well as outlining the process for dealing with bill reviews and customer read estimate reviews.

You can contact us through any of the following:

  • Call one of our friendly crew at 1800 462 668 (free call) between 8am and 7pm, Monday to Friday.
  • Skype us at powershopaustralia.
  • Email us at
  • Write to us at:
    C/- Contact Centre Manager
    PO Box 1639
    Melbourne VIC 3001

What is our complaints process?

Once we have received your complaint, we will reply to you within 2 business days to confirm we have received it. From there we will contact you directly to work through the issue with you and will continue to update you via email.

We will monitor your complaint progress regularly to ensure we resolve it with you as soon as practical. We aim to resolve all complaints within 20 business days of receipt of your complaint.

If it takes us longer than 20 business days to resolve your complaint, we’ll contact you to provide you with an update on our progress. If you are not satisfied with our progress, you can contact your local Energy and Water Ombudsman.

If you’re not satisfied

We will always work toward a fair and reasonable resolution for any dispute. Additionally, all our customers have the right to an independent complaint resolution scheme. We’re a member of the Energy and Water Ombudsman for each state we retail in, meaning our customers can contact the Ombudsman in their state at any time for independent advice and assistance. Your states Ombudsman office details can be found below:

New South Wales

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
Reply Paid 86550
Sydney South NSW 1234
Free Phone: 1800 246 545
Free Fax: 1800 812 291
Interpreter: 131 450
NRS: 133 677


Energy & Water Ombudsman of Victoria
Reply Paid 469
Melbourne VIC 8060
Free Phone: 1800 500 509
Free Fax: 1800 500 549
Interpreter: 131 450
NRS: 133 677


Energy & Water Ombudsman QLD
Mail: PO Box 3640
South Brisbane BC Qld 4101
Email: or
Free Phone: 1800 662 837
Fax: (07) 3087 9477
Interpreter: 131 450

South Australia

Energy & Water Ombudsman SA
Mail: GPO Box 2947
Adelaide SA 5001
Free Phone: 1800 665 565
Interpreter: 131 450
NRS: 133 677

Nothing in our complaints process takes away any rights you may have under legislation, or your right to make a claim to a court or disputes tribunal, or your right to complain to The Energy and Water Ombudsman at any time.

Our recent award. Take a look - we're not shy!

Winners of Roy Morgan’s Customer Satisfaction Awards 2019-2021.

One of our favourite awards from our trophy cabinet:

Roy Morgan 2021 award

Postcode information

Postcode entered is outside Victoria.

Would you like to switch your search to New South Wales?