* This promotion has some terms and conditions
Positive Charge and Powershop
At the heart of Positive Charge is action. We exist to support the community in transitioning to a zero carbon energy future. We understand that some of the things holding people back from taking action are a lack of information, good quality advice and trust in the products and services available in the market. That is what we provide.
Positive Charge is a program of the Moreland Energy Foundation Ltd (MEFL), a not for profit organisation committed to tackling climate change. Positive Charge provides trustworthy, low cost and up-to-date energy saving advice, services and products to households, businesses, schools and community groups across Victoria and New South Wales.
In order to do that we derive income from a range of sources:
- Local Council support
- Projects that we deliver on behalf of State and Federal Governments
- Services that we offer such as Home and Business Energy Assessments
- Management fees from suppliers for sales on Solar PV, LED Lighting and other products
- Fundraising activities such as our partnership with Powershop
So why Powershop?
Powershop is a better energy retailer who supports renewable energy and has been very active in campaigning for government policy to support the uptake of renewable energy generation.
- 100% carbon-offset energy
- Competitive rates on GreenPower products
- A favourable Feed-in Tariff for solar customers
- Discounts on pre-purchased energy
- No lock-in contracts
- An app and online usage tools to help you track your electricity usage
- Recently dropped energy prices in Victoria – investments in hydro, solar and wind energy generation have enabled Powershop to buy electricity at a cheaper than market rate, and they have passed these savings to their customers!
For every household or business that switches to Powershop through the Positive Charge landing page, Powershop will support our work with a financial contribution.
It only takes about five minutes and will be easier if you have your current electricity bill handy (although this is not essential).
If you contact Powershop directly then don’t forget to mention Positive Charge, so we can get their support for our work.
If you want to help the environment and support Positive Charge, make the switch today at the link below.